These socks are kind of a BIG DEAL. If you own them, then you know what we are talking about. There is a reason that people stalk us at our out-of-town trade shows to see if we "brought any socks with us".
If your favorite fuzzy slippers and your best hiking socks had a love child, then you would have the Rockagator 80% Merino Wool Sock. Rockagator owner Randall Pinson wore these socks to hike 80 miles over 2.5 days for the Spartan AGOGE in the Greek Isles and finished with no hot spots or blisters!
Any adventure requires a destination and a method to deliver you there. For the most rewarding destinations in nature, you rely on your feet to carry you there. Don't sell your feet short when it comes to ruling the elements. Merino Wool is exceptionally soft and naturally breathable even when wet. Rockagator MERINO wool socks will keep your feet cool and dry in hot weather and warm and insulated when it is cold.
- Inner Layer of New Merino Wool and Polyamide external layer for extreme durability
- Reinforced Sections to withstand rubbing
- 80% Fine Merino Wool (Machine Washable) and 20% Polyamide
- Thin Instep
- Cool in the heat and Warm in the cold
PRODUCT CARE: *Very Important
- If you want these socks to maintain their super powers, you will need to Machine Wash Cold and Lay Flat or Hang to dry. (DO NOT PUT THESE IN THE DRYER)